Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I prefer this new thing of paying on the 1st of the month going forward. When is the next bunch of albums due for announcement?

I just checked their website, it's planned for the 6th (this Sunday). I'm not sure when they'll ship th September records though.

I just checked their website, it's planned for the 6th (this Sunday). I'm not sure when they'll ship th September records though.

They emailed and said they will be out by the end of this week. Not quite sure what I'll get. I selected in my account to get Massive Attack but they then sent out the request to pick 2 of 3 from September so I picked Blondie & Gambino. Let's see. I'd prefer Blondie & MA as I have Gambino

My Queen white vinyl showed up, very nice too, not as luxurious as the VMP Edition , but the white vinyl is very fitting .

Packaging could have been a bit sturdier but pleased overall.

Got mine too recently. Packaging is ok - but get what you mean.
Anyone spun the extra disc
? - Looks an interesting mix of tunes.

Queen Sounds good too !

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine. The couriers keep claiming reception at work are turning it away. My mate works on reception and says they’ve not been in at all...

Cant quite recall where we are at with this now - Was Queen the August record and therefore we are due to get our Sept record very soon. Hopefully after that theywill be back on track. Sounds like they have ironed out a few problems.

for the ones among you that track their collection in discogs (aren't we all?)
some good soul has created entries for a number of the club releases, which include also the samplers

here is where to get them

Same. I wanted Massive attack & Blondie anyway so it's worked out. Have gambino already
Just got home to August's record, Massive Attack.
Sounds wonderful on record!
There enters the frustration. Great records, pressed brilliantly but take an absolute age to get to you!

Just got home to August's record, Massive Attack.
Sounds wonderful on record!
There enters the frustration. Great records, pressed brilliantly but take an absolute age to get to you!
Yeah I agree but I believe they will get this under control very soon

Back