Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

So I finally used my £10 voucher In the store for the other Bell X1 album they had for only £15 ...so expected to be charged a fiver and it would give me the option to bundle with a future record of the month..instead I got a £6.95 postage to uk ..l ordered it in any case but is that right? If so I won’t be buying anything from the store again

So I finally used my £10 voucher In the store for the other Bell X1 album they had for only £15 ...so expected to be charged a fiver and it would give me the option to bundle with a future record of the month..instead I got a £6.95 postage to uk ..l ordered it in any case but is that right? If so I won’t be buying anything from the store again
Pop them a Mail

Did you manage to get more info about the pressings?
LovesVinyl Subscription - October '19 don't say much neither.

I'm curious about the Bokanté one, there's a nice etching on this release, so I'm wondering if they'll press it like this too

https://www.discogs.com/Bokanté-Metropole-Orchestra-conducted-by-Jules-Buckley-What-Heat/release/12656379
I Cannot see anything at the moment that might state anything special about any of these releases. Seems site isnt fully updated yet either

I’ve got Bokante top of those three with Bell X1 next
Although i could do a swap for Michael Kiwanuka - i have Love and Hate and think i fancy another - scrap that it was £10 at Sound of Vinyl ...i think

Last edited:
Absolutely love the tune "Flame" which is on the follow up album but other than that I admittedly dont know too much Bell X1
.....Maybe i need to change that

Just got an email saying they don’t have enough Gambino to use it as the bonus so asking what else I wanted. Ordered Blue Lines which means I’m now getting Blondie and Massive Attack like I wanted from the start lmao!

Just got an email saying they don’t have enough Gambino to use it as the bonus so asking what else I wanted. Ordered Blue Lines which means I’m now getting Blondie and Massive Attack like I wanted from the start lmao!
Snap! Exact same situation I had last week 🤣

Back