Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Just read it and came on here to see what you guys were saying. I'm really happy with this lol. I got Gambino box set and I was going ahead with Blondie next month anyway but I'll take another gambino 👌🏼😁

Or perhaps I'm gonna try Master Of Puppets be a little bit more open minded. Just metal isnt usually my thing at all 🙈

Masters of Puppets I heartily recommend if you don’t have it. It can be appreciated even if you’re not a metal fan. Blue Lines also awesome of course.

Masters of Puppets I heartily recommend if you don’t have it. It can be appreciated even if you’re not a metal fan. Blue Lines also awesome of course.
Will play it in the van tmrw see how I get on with it 👌🏼 as a hiphop head I dont own DJ Shadow either which is somewhat blasphemous, I planned on picking up the blue copy but chance of a steal here too 🤔 what freebie will you choose?

Fair play. I thought I’d check. With them being based in Glasnevin I tend to expect me and you to be first seeing as mine go to work in the four courts and yours go to the north side too.
I didnt know they were in glasnevin. I get mine delivered to the parents house in clarehall. Live in Finglas myself

I didnt know they were in glasnevin. I get mine delivered to the parents house in clarehall. Live in Finglas myself

Because they use a courier rather than an post I use my work address. I live up in Stepaside miles from anything so I’m never there during the day. The an post depot is no bothers but getting couriers to do stuff is a bugger lol.

Got sent an email today, I assume you all did too. Asking me to pick 2 out of the 3 albums on offer next month. I had to pick 2 of those particular 3 though 🤔

I had asked to cancel before the free albums was announced and checked and was told as I was an active member I could still get a compensation album for the delay, which is nice. I guess it would be cheaper for me as a UK member than an Irish member at the minute with Brexit and the exchange rate going to Hell. Will probably join again but I have such a big chunk of the popular rock discography it’s hard finding canon albums I don’t have.

I had asked to cancel before the free albums was announced and checked and was told as I was an active member I could still get a compensation album for the delay, which is nice. I guess it would be cheaper for me as a UK member than an Irish member at the minute with Brexit and the exchange rate going to Hell. Will probably join again but I have such a big chunk of the popular rock discography it’s hard finding canon albums I don’t have.

That’s fair enough, at the moment I’m just about able to find one a month that I want. I hope that continues, or that they revert to the one local artist a month for a bit of discovery. Also the fact that they offer the one month sub, unlike some other shower, makes it easy to dip in and out...

That’s fair enough, at the moment I’m just about able to find one a month that I want. I hope that continues, or that they revert to the one local artist a month for a bit of discovery. Also the fact that they offer the one month sub, unlike some other shower, makes it easy to dip in and out...

I think, as @Gavaxeman suggested, they should go for colour pressings to distinguish themselves from the crowd. The Elbow and Michael Kiwanuka albums are available for £10 on the universal stores and they are the ones I don’t have. I don’t have Gambino so I put it as my bonus. I hope they do well but I don’t know if someone like me, with 2000 albums, is their suggested base. Wait and see. Christmas In The Heart will be next month’s record and i’ll Eat my words

Back