Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I’m waiting for @Jmcg85 to arrange an AMA with Uncle Tony.

Q. Uncle Tony, are you really @Jmcg85 ‘s uncle?
UT. Yes, yes I am.
Q. Uncle Tony, writer of Crazy World, are you really @Jmcg85 ‘s uncle?
UT. Yes.
Q. Uncle Tony, writer of your nephew @Jmcg85 ‘s favourite Aslan song This Is, is @Jmcg85 really your nephew?
UT. Yes.
Q. Uncle Tony, respected musician who has co-written tracks with internationally renowned artists such as Sinead O’Connor and The Script, is @Jmcg85 really your nephew?
UT. Yes. Please stop asking me this. He’s my nephew. I’m his uncle.
Q. Uncle Tony, uncle of @Jmcg85, writer of Crazy World, your nephew @Jmcg85 ‘s favourite Aslan song This Is, respected musician who has co-written songs with internationally renowned artists such as Sinead O’Connor and The Script, What was @Jmcg85 like growing up?

UT. Yes, yes I am.
UT. Yes.
Q. Uncle Tony, writer of your nephew @Jmcg85 ‘s favourite Aslan song This Is, is @Jmcg85 really your nephew?
UT. Yes.
Q. Uncle Tony, respected musician who has co-written tracks with internationally renowned artists such as Sinead O’Connor and The Script, is @Jmcg85 really your nephew?
Q. Uncle Tony, uncle of @Jmcg85, writer of Crazy World, your nephew @Jmcg85 ‘s favourite Aslan song This Is, respected musician who has co-written songs with internationally renowned artists such as Sinead O’Connor and The Script, What was @Jmcg85 like growing up?

I’m picturing Gay Burn asking these questions. I know i’ve spelt his name like the slang term for a sexually transmitted infection but I don’t hear him complaining.

UT. Yes, yes I am.
UT. Yes.
UT. Yes.

After googling Allan and figuring out which one was @Jmcg85 uncle what I want to know is did the shipping container transporting all his gear from Australia ever show up?

I’m on a massive Prince trip at the minute with the whole listening to his discography thing starting. I just love all his albums. I’ve been listening to 3 Prince albums a day for the last few weeks. He was the greatest (tied with Bowie)
OMG, you are like the biggest Prince fan! I need to get my knowledge and appreciation of Prince’s discography on your level!!!

Back