Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Good albums again announced. Master Of Puppets by Metallica, Parallel Lines by Blonde and Awaken My Love by Childish Gambino.
I've got gambino. Metallica isnt for me at all. Blondie is interesting I think i will go for it

So I actually was able to pick my September album. On your member page choose change your selection. It will bring up the August options. Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will see a banner with the September options. Click on this and it will let you pick your September options.

Check your email LovesVinyl members. They are offering a free album due to this month’s box being delayed again. This is how you do customer care

Haha @Murfocakes you’re too quick for me, i was coming here to say just that! Yeah exactly, delay again, oh dear they’re going to have to sort that, free album to say sorry, oh wow awesome all is forgiven and then some!

Just read it and came on here to see what you guys were saying. I'm really happy with this lol. I got Gambino box set and I was going ahead with Blondie next month anyway but I'll take another gambino 👌🏼😁

Or perhaps I'm gonna try Master Of Puppets be a little bit more open minded. Just metal isnt usually my thing at all 🙈

Back