Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

No, they’re delayed, not sure when they’re going to come out. Did you get the free second record in September offer as a sorry?
Yeah went for Metallica - given my only other metal release is the Black Sabbath AOTM i thought worth adding to collection. Seems strange tho i couldnt go for a swap to Blue lines as my first choice then grab blondie as my freebie. Suppose they grabbed extra copies of Sept releases to accommodate tho.
Its not a complaint. But they needed to do summat given its very late now and no ones got a clue when they are getting the Aug releases. Im keeping my goodwill towards them, they really are a “new company”

Yeah went for Metallica - given my only other metal release is the Black Sabbath AOTM i thought worth adding to collection. Seems strange tho i couldnt go for a swap to Blue lines as my first choice then grab blondie as my freebie. Suppose they grabbed extra copies of Sept releases to accommodate tho.
Its not a complaint. But they needed to do summat given its very late now and no ones got a clue when they are getting the Aug releases. Im keeping my goodwill towards them, they really are a “new company”

Master Of Puppets is an AWESOME album. Really hard to beat. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it

@Jmcg85 any chance you can get Uncle Tony’s Crazy World by Aslan as a ROTM with these guys. Tell him it’s a serious tune.
It is a cracking tune to be fair. My favourite is "This Is" though. Christy was on the late late show tonight singing "Alone Again" & also "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" really enjoyed it. Especially the Gilbert OSullivan cover

It is a cracking tune to be fair. My favourite is "This Is" though. Christy was on the late late show tonight singing "Alone Again" & also "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" really enjoyed it. Especially the Gilbert OSullivan cover

I love Alone Again and Gilbert O. Great song. I went to see Gilbert in concert a few years ago at the Ulster Hall in Belfast with my friend. The classics are still total classics - Alone Again, Nothing Rhymed,

Look what you’ve Inspired me to put on

E4A52E86-99D3-41AE-8EE0-9DA29B69AB5F.jpeg

If I had any Aslan albums I would stick them on for Uncle T

I love Alone Again and Gilbert O. Great song. I went to see Gilbert in concert a few years ago at the Ulster Hall in Belfast with my friend. The classics are still total classics - Alone Again, Nothing Rhymed,

Look what you’ve Inspired me to put on

View attachment 17011

If I had any Aslan albums I would stick them on for Uncle T
Excellent. Brilliant artist. It's actually crazy how him putting a lawsuit on Biz Markie over "Alone Again (Naturally)" changed the way hiphop worked forever, no more free samples

Excellent. Brilliant artist. It's actually crazy how him putting a lawsuit on Biz Markie over "Alone Again (Naturally)" changed the way hiphop worked forever, no more free samples

I know. But shhhh...

I’m busy enjoying Why Oh Why and We Will. I don’t want to think of him as the knobhead who ruined things for Public Enemy and The Bomb Squad.

In fairness to Gilbert that Biz Marke sampled track is awful and basically a wholesale rip off of Alone Again

We Will one of my favourite Gilbert tracks. Cloyingly sentimental? Yes. Deeply emotional and melodic? Absolutely. Nothing Rhymed is the pinnacle probably though

Back