Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I would have thought so too, the email does say

Thanks in advance for your patience and sincere apologies for the delay, we look forward to you hearing this month's EP next week along with your selected essential record and bonus gift - we think will be worth the wait!

But next this week seems very unlikely

You now have the option to change album to Queen, Blue Lines or Michael Kiwanuka. Which might bode well for shipments being sent. It might mean nothing at all

My Queen white vinyl on the way ...1st order so hoping for good things ..still got £10 credit in store too..considering Bell X1 for £15
I would love Massive Attack but I have to go for the White vinyl Queen I'll only regret not

20190813_174238.jpgJust playing Pauls Boutique for first time (after cleaning) good mastering though pressing is a tad noisy, bit of crackle and background noise. Generally good sounding apart from quieter parts.

Last edited:
So I’m a bit confused

Had an email saying Queen despatched

A week later another email saying I need to choose my record of the month for August by the 26th which is showing as Queen again ?

Will I end up with two queen albums ? Have emailed them ...

Queen wasnt one of the 3 July albums availible on July 17th when I picked Beastie Boys, that is one of the August picks?

So I’m a bit confused

Had an email saying Queen despatched

A week later another email saying I need to choose my record of the month for August by the 26th which is showing as Queen again ?

Will I end up with two queen albums ? Have emailed them ...
Yeah, I had the same but with Nirvana.
I emailed them to make my choice. They got back to me within a couple of hours with a link and advice on how to choose for August.

I’m a bit confused ..my initial order shows Queen..and my August sub has just gone thru and shows Queen again .. another email sent ..don’t want to change anything in case I end up with nothing !

Back