Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

While it looks mostly the same as last time, I’ve fully outgrown my available storage space. They’re starting to stack up on the right of the cabinet and the wife has said I can’t get another. 😮View attachment 27715

Since you're out of space I'll go ahead and start the thread for you over in Buy, Sell, Trade -

FS - Wife in NM Condition

While it looks mostly the same as last time, I’ve fully outgrown my available storage space. They’re starting to stack up on the right of the cabinet and the wife has said I can’t get another. 😮View attachment 27715
Since you're out of space I'll go ahead and start the thread for you over in Buy, Sell, Trade -

FS - Wife in NM Condition

I want to state for the record my first thought was “Move the TV”.

I have a 2 rooms just for music ...and still running out of space ....you will find a way ..

I love these LPBins so much, but I'm just asking my cats to jump on my records then - huh?

Yes. We are regularly yelling at ours for this reason. If you put some sheets of paper on top with tape loops facing up then you can try to scare them into leaving them alone.

Back