Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

I've had a bit of success this week. I managed to empty one of the Kallax cubes of books and replace it with overflow records without my girlfriend realizing. Im waiting for the inevitable penny drop but by that point im going to play it off as always being records.

I'm trying to remember the previous iteration. What changed with the prints?
My collection in its current state:
View attachment 592
Top is the system and general music section (just remembered I need to add details in my sig). Those who have seen pics before will note I’ve done some work some work on the prints.

Bottom is the cleaning station across the room. First cube is creep of general section. Next five are the Jazz section. Then classical, then new arrivals (cleaned not spun, not cleaned are behind the stack of books) and Christmas. It’s time for a new shelf.

Ha, thanks man. I’ll take that as a compliment ☺ Been in our new house for a year now so finally just getting it to how I’d like it.
That is most certainly the correct way of taking my comment. You have a lot of the vinyl storage solutions I wish I had space for. The fold out cabinet and the store style flip bins.

IT'S DELIGHTFUL

I've had a bit of success this week. I managed to empty one of the Kallax cubes of books and replace it with overflow records without my girlfriend realizing. Im waiting for the inevitable penny drop but by that point im going to play it off as always being records.

Haha I can relate to this! I'm going to need to move some books out of a cube soon as well. I slowly moved into the "bookshelf" last year and now occupy 2 cubes. It's all ver strategic.

They're the IKEA Kallax 2x2 shelves, I believe. I got them used from a friend. No issues with bowing.

This?

How hard is it to build I hate tinkering with shit lol

This?

Yep, that's it. I got mine used, so they were already put together. I'm sure they aren't that hard to assemble. There are a ton of people here that use them, I'm sure.

Yep, that's it. I got mine used, so they were already put together. I'm sure they aren't that hard to assemble. There are a ton of people here that use them, I'm sure.

They look so flimsy on IKEAs page but in yall photos they look like tough as lol

But thanks think I will grab one or two before IKEA stop making em

This?

That’s the fellas. There’s one rule you need to follow with the 4x4. The long board goes horizontal so the records sit on that. I’m absolutely fucking useless around the house and I can build a 4x2 in under half an hour now with just a small hammer and an Allen key. Super easy!

Boring!

SN3N6433_zpsp8akt2og.jpg

the hated cd's, squirreled away...

SN3N6434_zpsf5r8hlce.jpg

tapes!

SN3N6435_zpsfoc7wojz.jpg

f-z of 7"s

SN3N6436_zpsyfjxewaq.jpg

Back