Kanye

I like you @Woob_woob

wasn’t sure at first but after a long weird week it’s nice to come home to these forums and rationally discuss things in the crazy fucked up world.

you ever make it to Seattle you hit me up for a beer and some weed.
Seattle is definitely high on my list of US cities I still need to visit. I hear great things and my wife loves it there

OMG.

I mean, there is a point he is completely incapable of making eloquently behind these statements, but isn't complaining that Forbes won't call $890 million a billion and saying that is based on racial prejudice kind of strange? Where does one get a "receipt" showing your total net worth? Or am I misunderstanding that part?

Last edited:
I mean, there is a point he is completely incapable of making eloquently behind these statements,
Exactly this. As he gets older, not only is his lyricism worsening, but so is his rhetoric. The average person won’t bother trying to decipher what it is he is saying, but he’s at least got a semblance of a message he’s trying to push through.

So I grew up sort of where the bible belt began, but went to liberal schools for undergrad and law school so my social media "friends" and connections run the gamut and let's just say there's only a small subset with anything positive to say online about the new Jesus Is King and they share Mr. Stroud's politics.

TBH, this thread (and Pitchfork) are really the only places where I've seen some positive receptions to his recent work outside of those circles. It's just interesting to observe.

Last edited:
Exactly this. As he gets older, not only is his lyricism worsening, but so is his rhetoric. The average person won’t bother trying to decipher what it is he is saying, but he’s at least got a semblance of a message he’s trying to push through.
Man...I don’t know. Dude might just be a moron.

kanye ruined what made ultralight beam so amazing.. there is no doubt.. no moderacy... nothing humble.. just "god is good"

Back