[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

scotthilk

!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !!

Hey all! Previous threads like this have been a hit. Seems like almost everyone got what they wanted, with lots of help from N&G members.

This thread is for June 12th only (a July thread will follow next month).

Anyone who has participated in the RSD madness knows that it can be hard to land certain titles. Many of us are heading to our locals and trying to help out the rest with grabbing the titles they want but can't find.

It's been a bit of a cluster in the past trying to keep up with who wants what, etc. I know for myself, if I am in a store, I need super concise information about who wants what, and if they still want it or not, and if I'm actually going to get paid if I buy it. There's a small window inside stores to grab the goods, so let's streamline this. The last few RSD, this site has been able to land a ton of people their stuff - especially the ones who have posted clearly about what they are seeking.

Post below what you're looking for. Furthermore, please only post things you think will be HARD TO FIND (don't post the /15,000 variant) or that you know you won't be able to get for other reasons/if you can't venture out to RSD. Remember, lots of titles will be posted online too!

Please only make ONE post below, with your master wantlist. PLEASE, PLEASE update your list on RSD if you land your title. This will require day-of effort on your part, so someone doesn't buy what you listed after you've copped it. Just edit or delete your post!

This thread should be used for members to look at on their phones while in a store to QUICKLY skim who is seeking what.

Please post the title AND a photo of the cover that the person will be looking for. Can't stress this one enough! The photo makes in-person searching way easier. You can see a list and grab images here: https://recordstoreday.com/PromotionalEvent/580?view=all

Thanks a ton, everyone! Let's try our best here to get every member what they want!

Last edited:
The better half and I plan to be out and about, but given the Salem Bull Moose closure, we're down to two less reliable locations, so we may need help. There are others I may grab but these are the two I'd be sad to miss.

ALL GOOD!! Thank you @Ponman2003

Sarah Jarosz - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / My Future (ACQUIRED)

Warren Zevon - Preludes

Last edited:
FOUND. THANKS!

Friends in UK
- I need help with this one! Arguably the most excited about this release, but UK only. If you see it, I'd love it! Obviously will pay shipping to USA, etc.

BC Camplight - Hide, Run Away / Blink Of A Nihilist (/450)​

img-trans.gif
yywRgU9g_1024x1024.jpeg

Last edited:
Advanced Thank You to all the RSD Road Warriors :)
Only looking for 2 June RSD's. As always, I very much appreciate the help and will Paypal or Venmo the funds immediately.

Chicago/The Blues/Today!

Warren Zevon - Preludes

418464861682_360.jpg

Attachments

• 418464862138_360.jpg
    418464862138_360.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
My local has expressed some concern over Zevon showing up to him so that is a big who knows as I saw other record stores got copies just mentioning it since a few here want it.

There's a neighborhood wide garage sale this weekend so we're getting in on it to sell off old baby clothes and toys lol. I'm gonna have to miss this year's RSD so I'll probably need help finding these albums:

Screenshot_20210608-230150.png

Screenshot_20210608-231409.png

This year has had the least amount of releases that I want. I'm stretching it just to pick up these two, but I'm a diehard Deftones fan and I've also always wanted this Slum Village record. 🤷

EDIT: I'm taken care of! Thanks!

I don't think I'll be able to make this year and this has been on my wish list for a pressing for years, so if anyone can help me out I'd be forever grateful.
VAST - Music For People

Secondarily I'd also probably be interested in that Lemonhead's album, but it's not a priority like this one :)

Attachments

• 418464862231_284.jpg
    418464862231_284.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back