June 2021 Vinyl Spin Challenge: 🌈☀️Holidaze 🎶🪐

National Corn on the Cob Day - Do you eat like a typewriter, or go around the cob? 🌽

This is a fun band with beach rock vibes, so flip flop day might have worked, too. Corn is raised on a farm so...

Harriers Of Discord ‎– Wild Caught, Farm Raised

PXL_20210611_174432207.jpg

Edit: Forgot to answer my own question :p. I eat the corn typewriter-style, but actually prefer to cut it off the cob. That makes it so there is fewer kernels getting stuck between my teeth.

Last edited:
Day 11: National Corn on the Cob Day
Do you eat like a typewriter, or go around the cob? 🌽
View attachment 102234

Days like today it pays off to have at least one solid Bluegrass album in your collection…

This was on my short list. Also, everyone should have quite a few solid bluegrass albums in their collection!

Day 7: VCR Day

V/A - The Best of Nicktoons

4F56D025-FFC7-465A-A034-5B7F3D305DF5.jpeg

I had a LOT of Nickelodeon VHS tapes I used to watch when I was a little kid (Rugrats, Rocko’s Modern Life, Gullah Gullah Island, a lot of Blue’s Clues). Sadly my mom gave those away some time ago…

Funny side note, it’s because of those tapes (all orange shells except for a Blue’s Clues tape that was blue) that I didn’t know the standard colour for a VHS shell was black until I was about 10.

June 12
Red Rose Day - Every rose has it's thorn

Probably my favorite Duran Duran album...

I also have something peanut butter related to spin in the spinnin' thread, but isn't explicitly peanut butter cookie related.

Arcadia ‎– So Red The Rose
Capitol Records ‎– SV-12428, 1985

Cut by Robert Ludwig at Masterdisk
Pressed at Capitol, Jacksonville

M9ebel.jpg

70sY2R.jpg

Back