[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Ya—prices calmed down as usual. I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted online for MSRP. But yesterday people were buying Those copies for $70+ on eBay and discogs.

the only one I haven’t found yet at cost is the Hail Satin DeeGees but I don’t need it. Right???
It’s fun for 1 spin but no. You don’t.

I feel safe saying I feel it's worrh retail but nowhere near enough play for resale. Not missing a transcendent experience here

I like that this place is just putting all the extra junk they had to buy to participate on sale immediately after.
Not all of it is junk! I ended up grabbing the Aretha live album from them for the cheapest I have seen. Kinda smart of them though IMO. Toss stuff you didn’t sell on RSD up for a little cheaper than usual for a day or two to get rid of some inventory. I can’t imagine trying to order stuff for RSD and predict what of the lesser titles are gonna be popular sellers. I think their “sale” is only until tomorrow.

I was so excited to see the Keane was available, I hurried through the order process and thought it said $3 shipping. Nope, $8 for a single LP tracked media mail. Still, I'm glad to get it, would have cost a hell of a lot more on ebay

They add a $2.50 "vinyl charge" for each additional item on top of it. That includes a 7-inch

Last edited:
Still looking for a reasonably priced Fear or Willie Nelson 'American Outlaw'...
Update: as of 7/19, still looking for both if anyone has leads.

Last edited:
Has anyone in the UK seen the Bill Evans - Behind The Dikes Resonance release anywhere? Cant track down a single copy!

Went to my first RSD trying to get that St Vincent Piggies/Sad but True. Alas, when I arrived there were already about 40 people in line ahead of me. I didn't realize people camp out at like 5am for this! So I got the Sisters of Mercy BBC sessions for my wife and a bunch of non-RSD releases.

I'm out and about today. Any outstanding requests I can look for?
Seems like most are looking for the same thing at this point: Foo Fighters, Eternal Sunshine OST, Willie Nelson, Donna Summer (?)

(I just quick glanced back through posts, unsure what actually remains to be needed. That's why it's important people update their posts!)

Seems like most are looking for the same thing at this point: Foo Fighters, Eternal Sunshine OST, Willie Nelson, Donna Summer (?)

(I just quick glanced back through posts, unsure what actually remains to be needed. That's why it's important people update their posts!)
Still looking for Willie (live LP) and Fear.

No Willie or Fear sorry to say.

I did grab an Eternal Sunshine, I'd be happy to keep it but I expect someone here would like it more, so if anyone is in need call it out here!
Thanks very much for looking!

No Willie or Fear sorry to say.

I did grab an Eternal Sunshine, I'd be happy to keep it but I expect someone here would like it more, so if anyone is in need call it out here!
I’ve been paranoid that my copy of Eternal Sunshine was oversold but just got tracking on it.

Back