[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

I can’t believe the John Prine Stay Independent release is so hard to find at retail. I mean it’s 8 songs and everyone of them is on another record.

Has anyone seen the Keane online? I know that Plaid Room had 4 at 8pm last night but we were in the middle of a severe storm, so bad that I actually brought my dogs down to the basement. By the time we came back upstairs at 8:10, they were obviously gone.

Anybody get that Aretha live and have a chance to spin it yet?

Listened to the first side, sounds pretty good. BG cut, nice polylined sleeves.

When I got it home I noticed a pretty sever dink to the sleeve. record seems fine, thankfully. The problem with RSD is no ability to exchange faulty records.

Curious…why was that Donna Summer such a big grab and going for so much money on eBay? I don’t get it😂

I swear every RSD there is a big name release that ends up on cogs below retail, and a left field release that suddenly everyone has to have that got little to no hype.

No wonder record store owners lose their minds over ordering

Curious…why was that Donna Summer such a big grab and going for so much money on eBay? I don’t get it😂
I got to my store at 5:10am for a 10am opening which put me at #16 in line. There were these younger kids that were about 5&6 in line and prob had gotten there around 2am. They both bought the Donna Summer.

Last edited:
Back