[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

scotthilk

!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !!

This thread is for July 17th RSD.

Hey all! Previous threads like this have been a hit. Seems like almost everyone got what they wanted, with lots of help from N&G members.

Anyone who has participated in the RSD madness knows that it can be hard to land certain titles. Many of us are heading to our locals and trying to help out the rest with grabbing the titles they want but can't find.

It's been a bit of a cluster in the past trying to keep up with who wants what, etc. I know for myself, if I am in a store, I need super concise information about who wants what, and if they still want it or not, and if I'm actually going to get paid if I buy it. There's a small window inside stores to grab the goods, so let's streamline this. The last few RSD, this site has been able to land a ton of people their stuff - especially the ones who have posted clearly about what they are seeking.

Post below what you're looking for. Furthermore, please only post things you think will be HARD TO FIND (don't post the /15,000 variant) or that you know you won't be able to get for other reasons/if you can't venture out to RSD. Remember, lots of titles will be posted online too!

Please only make ONE post below, with your master wantlist. PLEASE, PLEASE update your list on RSD if you land your title. This will require day-of effort on your part, so someone doesn't buy what you listed after you've copped it. Just edit or delete your post!

This thread should be used for members to look at on their phones while in a store to QUICKLY skim who is seeking what.

Please post the title AND a photo of the cover that the person will be looking for. Can't stress this one enough! The photo makes in-person searching way easier. You can see a list and grab images here: PromotionalEvent | RECORD STORE DAY

Thanks a ton, everyone! Let's try our best here to get every member what they want!

Last edited:
Found it online!!

I will be on a plane so I’m not sure how active i can be on this thread on the 17th, but the only thing I’m wanting is this one and any help with this would be greatly appreciated

1624319372811.jpeg

Swollen Members - Ten Years of Turmoil

Last edited:
Only one, and honestly, I am not sure if this is a placeholder image or what, but here is it. Only putting it here due to LE1000 though I can't imagine being demand being that crazy

Fred Armisen - Parade Meeting -ACQUIRED

Edit:
I didn’t see this one before..this will be a tough get so I’ll appreciate eyes - I know V&K really wants this too so I defer there. :)

Wax Poetic - Wax Poetic - Acquired!

Attachments

• 1626402368114.jpeg
    1626402368114.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
[I'm editing this post because the All Them Witches release has been delayed. My local only has one copy of the Cure's Wild Mood Swings, so I'll post later in this thread if I don't get it.]

Last edited:
EDIT: I am gonna be unable to attend at my local record store so if anyone could secure these for me I’d be grateful.

Fleet Foxes - “Can I Believe You” / “Wading in Waist-High Water”
King's X - Tape Head
The Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks

was able to get everything from a small record store website. Thanks everyone and happy RSD!

Last edited:
Hey all!

I'll be traveling during this drop 2. The only thing I really want is the KMD - Mr. Hood release. If anyone is willing to pick one up for me, I'll gladly cover shipping + tip. LMK. Thanks!

Jfc another cure picture disc

Is that hot rocks new or unique in some way? The recent press from 2018 or whenever was pretty good imo

I’m at work until 4 but looking for Fear - The Record. Even a link to try to grab it online works. Thanks.

Edit: lol I see that record store day is actually not today. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I’m at work until 4 but looking for Fear - The Record. Even a link to try to grab it online works. Thanks.

Great record. I saw a new reissue was coming out, but while obviously a fan, I don't need another copy - and I have an original Fuck Christmas 7"

Just looking for the Cat Stevens Harold and Maude soundtrack. I seem to remember @Dead C is also looking for it

I am, but I typically try and wait before asking for anything on here -- even if it can push me back in the queue. I usually try and grab what I can myself, since I live in a town with a million record shops and I'm generally pretty good at tracking things online. A lot of folks on here have zero shops around them and/or simply can't get to one, for one reason or another.

I actually tried to order the Harold and Maude from Italy, assuming it came out for them in the June drop, since it was available to order. I expected that I'd have it by now. I emailed them recently, because it never shipped, and I got a response explaining that they can't ship it until RSD, so... maybe I have one coming? I'm not risking it though.

It's just about the only thing left on my list with all the canceled titles. I might also get Eternal Sunshine. I remember that, before Life Aquatic vanished, my early list was mostly soundtracks. I'll likely buy KMD and grab that JGB whenever/wherever they choose to release it.

Last edited:
Back