[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Also I think we had a couple folks in here looking for St. Vincent? I found one I can help out someone with
My St Vincent isn’t confirmed yet from the shop but I have a feeling some others here want it more than I do! If nobody claims it by later this week I might take ya up on it.

If anyone is still looking for the Slightly Stoopid, there are two reasonable listings on discogs now around the $80 mark. They aren't under the listing for the album under albums though, you have to look at videos and then select the LP to see these ones.

If anyone is still looking for the Slightly Stoopid, there are two reasonable listings on discogs now around the $80 mark. They aren't under the listing for the album under albums though, you have to look at videos and then select the LP to see these ones.

I've also seen this around online, so if anyone is too slow and misses these copies, I'm happy to go see if I can still find them

My St Vincent isn’t confirmed yet from the shop but I have a feeling some others here want it more than I do! If nobody claims it by later this week I might take ya up on it.
Sounds good to me, just lmk. Looking back I think only @Mtcvinyl and @TheThinWhiteDuke posted looking for it and they both may have found it.

Worst case, if everyone is sweet, I'll add it to my own collection or sell it on Reddit, it's neat.

Sounds good to me, just lmk. Looking back I think only @Mtcvinyl and @TheThinWhiteDuke posted looking for it and they both may have found it.

Worst case, if everyone is sweet, I'll add it to my own collection or sell it on Reddit, it's neat.
I’m still waiting to see if my order went through. The shop said they would let me know today but I didn’t hear back yet. I’ll let ya know when I hear but if someone else really wants it, feel free to sell to them. It’s not a NEED for me.

Likewise if @TheThinWhiteDuke is good I can help (edit: Presuming Mike's copy pulls through), but I can wait on that confirm too

Yeah you know, I eventually decided that Annie cancelling the show in my town bc she didn't sell enough VIP meet and greets and destroying the sound of Sleater-Kinney meant I wasn't going to pay nearly $20 for two cover songs on a 45. This is what happens, Annie.

I used my black magic to procure digital copies for both tracks for my archives.

They aight.

Yeah you know, I eventually decided that Annie cancelling the show in my town bc she didn't sell enough VIP meet and greets and destroying the sound of Sleater-Kinney meant I wasn't going to pay nearly $20 for two cover songs on a 45. This is what happens, Annie.

I used my black magic to procure digital copies for both tracks for my archives.

They aight.

You have to have standards?

They aight.

Newton's Third Law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Super late to this RSD drop (was out of town, etc), but if anyone sees Roy Brooks, Understanding for the original price, please tag me or message me. Thanks.

UPDATE: Thanks to @disaac who hooked me up with a copy at cost. Love the folks at N&G who help each other out.

Last edited:
Super late to this RSD drop (was out of town, etc), but if anyone sees Roy Brooks, Understanding for the original price, please tag me or message me. Thanks.
damn...i saw one yesterday but for the life of me can't remember where...

Last edited:
Back