[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Its really hard to find a clean copy of Donna Summer "Bad Girls" because it is a kick ass album and people played it a ton. Also, it's well-mastered and sounds amazing on a vinyl soundsystem.
I agree but just didn’t suspect so many people were going to buy them to flip!

I agree but just didn’t suspect so many people were going to buy them to flip!

TBH looking on cogs & Ebay they seem to be selling for a reasonable price £30-£35 / $40-50. Not nearly as much as the VMP version

TBH looking on cogs & Ebay they seem to be selling for a reasonable price £30-£35 / $40-50. Not nearly as much as the VMP version
I’ve got the VMP version. I haven’t looked but if the RSD is from the same plates, it’s well worth it.

Ya—prices calmed down as usual. I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted online for MSRP. But yesterday people were buying Those copies for $70+ on eBay and discogs.

the only one I haven’t found yet at cost is the Hail Satin DeeGees but I don’t need it. Right???

Looks like record exchange might be out of some stuff but still let people place orders. Got this note in an email:

We might have run out on this. We are efforting more. We should know by tomorrow. If you decide to cancel, let us know. You have not been charged as of yet.

Back