Jazz

Got this regarding the Chief Adjuah vinyl:
Greetings! Ropeadope HQ here. Happy to say that the second round of test pressings are approved! We are now waiting on a production date from the plant and will notify when we have it.

Better than the 57 Omar set and almost half the price, lol. Didn't expect to see this pop up at Plaid Room.
Screenshot_2023-10-26-20-39-54-93_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg

Better than the 57 Omar set and almost half the price, lol. Didn't expect to see this pop up at Plaid Room.
View attachment 185658
Need an amazon accideal for like 85 dollars.

So my dad was on a trip and surprised me with a record when he came home. Apparently he had passed by a cool record store and thought of me. So I unpacked the record and it was Cookin with the Miles Davis Quintet, from a label called 'Jazz Wax Records', which seemed to be some grey market label which I usually would never buy. I didn't mention anything to my dad, as I thought it was sweet of him to think of my of course.

When I got home, I figured why not give it a go and play it. Have to say, I'm quite pleasantly surprised. It actually sounds very good. Well pressed and rich sounds. Nothing to compare it to, but still. Has anyone else ever bought records from this label, interested to hear other experiences.

some tips: turn ad blocker off if you're on desktop.

you can use any different email addresses to get different chances at a spin--codes are not tied to an account but are one-time use. you also don't need access to that email address to get the code, so can make up any email.

use incognito window and you can get the spin wheel multiple times--use a diff email address each time.

some tips: turn ad blocker off if you're on desktop.

you can use any different email addresses to get different chances at a spin--codes are not tied to an account but are one-time use. you also don't need access to that email address to get the code, so can make up any email.

use incognito window and you can get the spin wheel multiple times--use a diff email address each time.
So far most I've gotten is 30% off, grrrr

Back