Jazz

cross post from the deals thread! i'd recommend only if you haven't ordered this in the past or don't have most of the listed albums.

Thank you so much!!! Insta-buy.

Thank you so much!!! Insta-buy.
If they are DeAgostini releases again then they are great pressings for the price.

I think it was @Mr Moore that first brought them to the attention of the forum many moons ago. I picked some up at the time and was incredibly impressed. When this set was first released I bought one and ended up with a really nice selection, a great mix of classics.

If they are DeAgostini releases again then they are great pressings for the price.

I think it was @Mr Moore that first brought them to the attention of the forum many moons ago. I picked some up at the time and was incredibly impressed. When this set was first released I bought one and ended up with a really nice selection, a great mix of classics.
Yea I’m guessing DeAgostini again. Same photos as last time! I’m up to 20 of their pressings. Wish I was able to subscribe to their mail order series!

Anyone know how to get hold of the new Portuguese DeAgostini's?

They have a Boom Boom cut of Thad Jones:

cross post from the deals thread! i'd recommend only if you haven't ordered this in the past or don't have most of the listed albums.

Saw (what I assume was your post) on Reddit and ordered, so thanks a bunch for the heads up!

Me too. The cart wasn't working at first. It kept telling me I had to have at least one in my cart when I did. Then once it went through it was sold out. Not sure it really was sold that quickly. Seems fishy.

Damn they went so quick. Just so everyone is aware, there is still 700 copies in the general sale later tonight.

I managed to secure a copy but it only seemed to let me buy from the US site, with international shipping. I was able to previously get the Coltrane One Step through their UK site, so not sure what is happening there.

Good deal, but the images of the albums on their website are showing that some of the albums are from "gray market" labels.

The Something Else is on Jazz Images.
The Ella album is a Waxtime.

Still a good price overall, but these may not be the same quality pressings people received in the past.

Good deal, but the images of the albums on their website are showing that some of the albums are from "gray market" labels.

The Something Else is on Jazz Images.
The Ella album is a Waxtime.

Still a good price overall, but these may not be the same quality pressings people received in the past.
These were the same photos listed the last two times and all were DeAgostini. So yes--still kind of a gamble, but hopefully not!

Oh crap I totally forgot to try-- guess I missed the opportunity to be disappointed. I'll try again in a few hours-- 5pm EST is the next batch, right?

Is anyone else shocked that this is so popular? The MoFi ones never totally sell out. Are those a bigger pressing run? And also not jazz usually, although two were. And they're 2x45 which stinks. Is the vinyl world moving away from 2x45? Can a boy dare to dream?

Oh crap I totally forgot to try-- guess I missed the opportunity to be disappointed. I'll try again in a few hours-- 5pm EST is the next batch, right?

Is anyone else shocked that this is so popular? The MoFi ones never totally sell out. Are those a bigger pressing run? And also not jazz usually, although two were. And they're 2x45 which stinks. Is the vinyl world moving away from 2x45? Can a boy dare to dream?
Phew-- nabbed one. Lightning quick over here. Like I've been training all my life to buy products online really fast.

Back