Jazz

The latest offering from Muriel Grossmann arrived today from RR GEMS in Estonia (@Skalap looks like things are moving).

Keen to listen to this but going to need a few days before I can get to it annoyingly.

View attachment 175024
I received this yesterday and it's THICK... the sturdy tip-on gatefold and heavy weight 2LP make it all very heavy. It's like a book. I feel like Dusty Groove might have lost a little money on the $4 preorder shipping here 😵. It's up there with the VMP Welcome To The Hills as one of the most physically heavy releases in my collection. And it sounds great to me!

I received this yesterday and it's THICK... the sturdy tip-on gatefold and heavy weight 2LP make it all very heavy. It's like a book. I feel like Dusty Groove might have lost a little money on the $4 preorder shipping here 😵. It's up there with the VMP Welcome To The Hills as one of the most physically heavy releases in my collection. And it sounds great to me!
All of Muriel's RRGEM releases are of the same quality. Really killer!

@Skalap will be able to comment on whether other releases from the label are similar?

All of Muriel's RRGEM releases are of the same quality. Really killer!

@Skalap will be able to comment on whether other releases from the label are similar?

All the same, I also like the fact that they put the records out of their sleeves when they ship them. I have nothing but very positive things to say about RRGEMS. Music, sleeves, records, packaging, shipping, all excellent.

All the same, I also like the fact that they put the records out of their sleeves when they ship them. I have nothing but very positive things to say about RRGEMS. Music, sleeves, records, packaging, shipping, all excellent.
I agree, I like what they are doing. I dig the 2 Soft Power albums they put out and this is my 3rd Grossmann album. I would have loved to request a signed copy from her Bandcamp but with shipping to the US I could not justify the cost!

I agree, I like what they are doing. I dig the 2 Soft Power albums they put out and this is my 3rd Grossmann album. I would have loved to request a signed copy from her Bandcamp but with shipping to the US I could not justify the cost!

My favorite might be Brahja's album but honestly all their releases are really good.

Back