Jazz

682d11bdcb57cdece771a4c7633bf75f.jpg

....and they've gone into ERC territory.

I thought I would jump on that and then saw the price 377 Euros

....and they've gone into ERC territory.

I thought I would jump on that and then saw the price 377 Euros

hate how tempting this is for me...

I know a few people struggled to get hold of the Floating Points/Pharoah Sanders release and looks like there is another 'end of year' pressing which looks quite nice.

Yep there’s another indie version coming out which I think is that one, plus the hand colored one
Will also be one in a hat on the PIFSgiving thread soon, just sayin'

Its certainly been a great week for new jazz releases. First I had a couple of new releases from Muriel Grossmann and now this recently 'discovered' session from Graham Collier (which features Harry Beckett on trumpet).

View attachment 117124

It's been the longest day, just finished, put some food in the oven & started spinning this. Needs a clean but loving it so far. This'll get repeated spins for sure.

I know a few people struggled to get hold of the Floating Points/Pharoah Sanders release and looks like there is another 'end of year' pressing which looks quite nice.

View attachment 117137
Just decided to put this album on for the first time in a few months and man, what a piece of music. Instantly sucks you into innerspace.

Is the Bill Evans You Must Believe in Spring RSD pressing REALLY £100?? I have now seen it in 2 places for that price...and it says it's 7300 copies pressed.

Banquet are listing it for £25, Rough Trade are completely trying it on.

Back