Jazz

I thought I read somewhere, on Instragram or Reddit, that this variant wasn't available to the general public. It was pressed for people that originally ordered the album but had to wait months to receive it due to manufacturing delays. I swear someone from Luaka Bop wrote that online.

Edit: nevermind, it says on the listing that this is only available to those who purchased the album already from their website or bandcamp.
I thought some of you might enjoy seeing Pharoah upon hearing Promises very first time, this is his first take!

Can anyone comment on the quality of the walmart pressing of Love Supreme?
I KNOW I KNOW, but it's on sale for $15 on November 10 and I wanted to sure if I need needed to remove it from my possibilities

I KNOW I KNOW, but it's on sale for $15 on November 10 and I wanted to sure if I need needed to remove it from my possibilities

I feel like a $15 Walmart pressing of A Love Supreme is likely still better than not having a copy of A Love Supreme.

the Acoustic Sounds pressing can be found here. says it will ship end of November. I'd probably go for that one over the Walmart one.

The Nina Simones seem to be in stock too.

Careful with that acronym
Think grindcore
This actually came out a couple of years ago. Alternative Fox is a bootleg label. There is a cut of this on Hi Hat which is also a non-official release, but probably higher quality. I have it, and the performance, while great, isn't a high quality recording (but passable).

the Acoustic Sounds pressing can be found here. says it will ship end of November. I'd probably go for that one over the Walmart one.

The Nina Simones seem to be in stock too.
Been looking for these for a minute, thank you :)

My guess is they sell out pretty quickly but who knows! I think Ballads got a repress and sold out real quick.

I saw one copy of Pastel Blues ever around here and none since - but also can't afford anymore vinyl this month/year. I know it's unlikely to stick around, but I'm hoping anyway, as it's one of my all-time favourite albums.

I saw one copy of Pastel Blues ever around here and none since - but also can't afford anymore vinyl this month/year. I know it's unlikely to stick around, but I'm hoping anyway, as it's one of my all-time favourite albums.
they seem to indicate that they will keep them in print as long as they can. so hopefully if this one sells out again quickly, they will repress again.

Craft just sent an email that if you buy 2 of these you get the 3rd for half off. Any thoughts on these Blue vinyl represses?

Craft just sent an email that if you buy 2 of these you get the 3rd for half off. Any thoughts on these Blue vinyl represses?

Not familiar with the blue represses but the OJC presses are good value for the money. Not going to blow your socks off but sound nice. I think almost all of these titles are still readily available in black vinyl, so unless you need blue that might be a slight cheaper route.

Looks like they’re all sold out already?

Me thinks the sleeve was dirty. Most of it's old tobacco, btw 🤢

It had a square shape in the middle (most likely a bookend) that looked clean but around it a hazy look and the left side, next to the spine, had a rainbow, oily effect with a couple of fingerprints. A little water on a cloth with a quick spray of some organic soap and 20 min. later it looks new...ish.

IMG_4845.jpeg

After:
IMG_4846.jpeg

Before (not the best pic):
IMG_4833.jpeg

Back