Jazz

I can't believe that there are no posts/hand wringing about yet another audiophile Kind of Blue coming down the pike....

Ah - I guess I need to find that thread. Heh. I haven't been to Hoffman yet about this since the crazies started a thread last fall.

Ah - I guess I need to find that thread. Heh. I haven't been to Hoffman yet about this since the crazies started a thread last fall.
haha. Well not sure what's left to be said to be honest! Some people don't like the MoFi and don't own the Classics Records pressing of it and this one will cost the same as the price of the Classics pressing now in nicer packaging. Others feel the same as you seem to and don't think the world needs another pressing of it. The good thing is there are plenty of other labels doing great repressings of other jazz records that are in need of quality reissues.

For others, the RKS pressing from a few years back is still the best bang for your buck.

Yeah, That's about it !
haha. Well not sure what's left to be said to be honest! Some people don't like the MoFi and don't own the Classics Records pressing of it and this one will cost the same as the price of the Classics pressing now in nicer packaging. Others feel the same as you seem to and don't think the world needs another pressing of it. The good thing is there are plenty of other labels doing great repressings of other jazz records that are in need of quality reissues.

For others, the RKS pressing from a few years back is still the best bang for your buck.

hum, I mostly work directly with label... but you can find pretty good jazz at modulor. what are you looking for exactly?
Hi Edd, we are a label! www.jazzinbritain.org We're looking for an EU distributor since the UK left the EU. We already have US and Japanese distributors, and it seems likely this will be the best way to deal with Europe now too.

Hi Edd, we are a label! www.jazzinbritain.org We're looking for an EU distributor since the UK left the EU. We already have US and Japanese distributors, and it seems likely this will be the best way to deal with Europe now too.
Ok. I can hook you up with some people there. Modulor is a small but very quali distributor. I’m in touch with others.
Can we talk in PM to not disturb the thread? (I just have seen your website quickly and we need to talk!

Ok. I can hook you up with some people there. Modulor is a small but very quali distributor. I’m in touch with others.
Can we talk in PM to not disturb the thread? (I just have seen your website quickly and we need to talk!

Absolutely! How do we do that? Relatively new on here. You could email me editor@jazzinbritain.org
Cheers
Matt
This is the music equivalent of when the Avengers assembled :ROFLMAO:

Back