It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Thought it was poor goalkeeping at first but it’s the deflection that takes it past him. Gotta try to get back up and keep plugging away like earlier in the match.

I think that contingent on us. Play like the first 30 mins then maybe. Don’t turn it could be either messy or a parade.
Definitely is. Hopefully someone in your locker room reminds them this is literally the City match all over again. Except it's already turned back

Definitely is. Hopefully someone in your locker room reminds them this is literally the City match all over again. Except it's already turned back

I suppose the positive is we’ve played well for half an hour here. City game was pretty much entirely one sided barring the bolt from the blue from Rashford.

On the other hand I don’t think there is that character in the squad and that’s one of our many problems. Roy Keane analysing the game on tele is a sobering reminder of exactly what we are crying out for.

Let them off. Has to finish, last kick of the match. Can’t help but think that was our chance. Liverpools better game is more likely to prevail over the 30 mins.

United win it or it goes to penalties. We haven't had much since the first half and the midfield is playing terribly.

Another jammy deflection. It’s almost like watching Lampard again…

Knew they’d get us in extra time, the end of the match was our big chance.

Back