It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I thought so too but Brentford refused to lower their asking price of 40m. He's got one year left on his deal and Brentford already signed his replacement. I think United end up going for him instead.

I’m hearing we don’t think he’s worth £40m either. Especially when ten Hag is looking at Onana, who he knows well, for £50m.

I’m hearing we don’t think he’s worth £40m either. Especially when ten Hag is looking at Onana, who he knows well, for £50m.
Onana for 50 or Raya for 40? Onana is the better deal there. He's a better keeper for sure. Brentford are going to lose him for nothing next year and look foolish.

Onana for 50 or Raya for 40? Onana is the better deal there. He's a better keeper for sure. Brentford are going to lose him for nothing next year and look foolish.

Yes and no. If he’s their number 1 and they stay up and push Europe again that’s worth more than £40m to them.

Yes and no. If he’s their number 1 and they stay up and push Europe again that’s worth more than £40m to them.
I don’t think he is though. I think the replacement they already got was signed with the thinking he’d be #1. But I do agree with you on him being more valuable to then if that’s not the case. Like how Levy will not sell Kane for cheap. He’s worth way more than any money anyone will spend.

I don’t think he is though. I think the replacement they already got was signed with the thinking he’d be #1. But I do agree with you on him being more valuable to then if that’s not the case. Like how Levy will not sell Kane for cheap. He’s worth way more than any money anyone will spend.

Kane’s agent back then really fucked up signing such a long contract! The only temptation could be to fund a rebuilt because you need one right now, especially for the new manager and his style. The only issue is that his suitors seem English and that hits twofold because you weaken yourselves and strengthen a rival.

Kane’s agent back then really fucked up signing such a long contract! The only temptation could be to fund a rebuilt because you need one right now, especially for the new manager and his style. The only issue is that his suitors seem English and that hits twofold because you weaken yourselves and strengthen a rival.
You’re right about the agent fucking up for sure.

A rebuild we definitely need but I still don’t think there is any player that can do what Kane does for us. Haaland scores goals but he doesn’t create. We would need someone who can do both. Ivan Toney maybe comes close but he’s banned. To me Kane is irreplaceable. If he walks next season to United so be it. I’d rather he get one more season here which hopefully we’re looking at Europa League at least.

355243313_565200249114894_7477786662901796125_n.jpg

You better start rubbing her feet

Every night
the one thing going for us, its either Atlanta or Miami...both cities we vacation at the most (and she loves them both) so I can tie the match(es) into a trip featuring her favorites too!

Side note: I just bought bottles of her favorite lotion to start the feet rubbing soon. Should be good by 2025

Back