It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

He will not.

If Heung-min Son has a million fans, then I am one of them.
If Heung-min Son has ten fans, then I am one of them.
If Heung-min Son has only one fan then that is me.
If Heung-min Son has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against Heung-min Son, then I am against the world.

Cautiously optimistic, despite paying too much, I think he was in a bad position at Chelsea. He is young and is better on the ball than Xhaka was. he can fill that role and be a backup for Saka when needed

Allegedly Arteta is trying to change the format from last year and run 3-2-4-1. That is if everything pans out:

Gabriel, Saliba, White (Tierney, Kiwior, Tomiyasu)
Zinchenko/Partey (no idea if Parteys going or not), Rice (Jorginho)
Martinelli (Reiss Nelson), Havertz (Trossard) Odegaard (Vieria, Smith-Rowe), Saka (Havertz)
Jesus (Balogun or Nketiah not sure who is leaving)

Cautiously optimistic, despite paying too much, I think he was in a bad position at Chelsea. He is young and is better on the ball than Xhaka was. he can fill that role and be a backup for Saka when needed

Allegedly Arteta is trying to change the format from last year and run 3-2-4-1. That is if everything pans out:

Gabriel, Saliba, White (Tierney, Kiwior, Tomiyasu)
Zinchenko/Partey (no idea if Parteys going or not), Rice (Jorginho)
Martinelli (Reiss Nelson), Havertz (Trossard) Odegaard (Vieria, Smith-Rowe), Saka (Havertz)
Jesus (Balogun or Nketiah not sure who is leaving)

Apparently we’re working on Maguire & McTominey + cash for Rice and West Ham are receptive…

It could also just as easily be a whole load of bollocks.

@Joe Mac when i saw the title on Facebook I was like "what old fart did they manage to find this time" Then I realize the kid is only 29!

@Joe Mac when i saw the title on Facebook I was like "what old fart did they manage to find this time" Then I realize the kid is only 29!

I remember him being the next big thing. Really suffered from Fergie going when he did. Moyes and van Gaal didn’t fancy him and he dropped through the divisions. He bounced back to championship with Wigan and Stoke and was decent. He will score goals from 10 at that level.

I remember him being the next big thing. Really suffered from Fergie going when he did. Moyes and van Gaal didn’t fancy him and he dropped through the divisions. He bounced back to championship with Wigan and Stoke and was decent. He will score goals from 10 at that level.
Project Wrexham is getting exciting!

Back