It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

A meteor? I don't care if United win because it is at least one speed bump to the City machine. But City should win easily.

From Klop to Slot

From hair to bald

from top 4 to.....

jk best of luck :)
It really comes down to getting a new midfielder, figuring out how to make Nunez work, keeping Diaz, and solidifying the defense. It will be interesting to see how his tactics play in the EPL. I'd imagine we will fight for top 4. There's too much talent not to.

Last edited:
I keep seeing comments that Enzo took a Prem club back to the Prem so he’s not necessarily proven.

It’s kinda fair. They had a team that should never have gone down, had a massive budget by that levels standards and ended up limping scross the line. But he had them playing some football in the earlier part of the season and Pep doesn’t employ mugs as his number 2.

It’s kinda fair. They had a team that should never have gone down, had a massive budget by that levels standards and ended up limping scross the line. But he had them playing some football in the earlier part of the season and Pep doesn’t employ mugs as his number 2.

Well I'd like for him to stay and Chelsea can go after someone else.

and Xavi out at Barcelona.....

There are too many possibilities that could happen now lol
Flick is rumoured to take over for him. He had a really good season at Bayern and a terrible run with the german national Team so I am not particularly convinced about him

Back