It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I think McKenna will go to Chelsea. Poch or De Zerbi

I think McKenna will stay put, from his time at United and what I hear about him at Ipswich he’s a very serious type of character, I can’t see him meshing with the circus at the bridge.

🤞🏻 Poch. The last thing we need is another manager who doesn’t know his best team and plays hilariously open football.

I think McKenna will stay put, from his time at United and what I hear about him at Ipswich he’s a very serious type of character, I can’t see him meshing with the circus at the bridge.

🤞🏻 Poch. The last thing we need is another manager who doesn’t know his best team and plays hilariously open football.
True. I mean the other names Chelsea are teasing are interesting. Kompany also on the shortlist...even tho people are saying he's Bayern bound

Realllllly?

That'd be interesting

Supposedly. But with all these things it could be good info or it could be tripe. Healthy scepticism is important with manager and transfer rumours. He’s definitely going to have spoken to them and be of serious interest.

only 2 goal comeback in a final in european history was liverpol ac milan in 2005...... which xabi alonso played in

Back