It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

@nolalady Southampton are top of the league overnight. First time in premier league history!

I think referees are naturally shady people and need as little information as possible. More information more shitty decisions!

😂😂😂
You do realize that my dad started reffing in his late fourties and was reffing semi-pro games before he had all his heart issues, right?

You do realize that my dad started reffing in his late fourties and was reffing semi-pro games before he had all his heart issues, right?

😬

I’ll amend that to professional premier league referees. There is a really poor standard at the moment given the money that sloshes around that league.

In all seriousness I know that amateur level referees are heroes, there is no game without them and they put up with dogs abuse. It’s particularly bad in kids games which is terrible because Dads really should realise both that their child isn’t Messi and that they’re setting a shocking example.

😬

I’ll amend that to professional premier league referees. There is a really poor standard at the moment given the money that sloshes around that league.

In all seriousness I know that amateur level referees are heroes, there is no game without them and they put up with dogs abuse. It’s particularly bad in kids games which is terrible because Dads really should realise both that their child isn’t Messi and that they’re setting a shocking example.
lol, I was just messing with you. My dad was a referee but he did mostly high school and rec games. He was able to get a few gigs with the ISLANO league here in NOLA and I think he did one or two other semi-pro games.

Back