It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I think that even that one was almost a false drubbing. They gave Spurs some match and were on top for large parts. The quality of the Son/Kane axis decided it and caused a bit of a lopsided score.
It was a story of two halves, yeah. Southampton in the first and Spurs in the second. Both Son and Kane were on fire. As a Spurs fan I do not want to play Southampton anytime soon.

Ole survives another week!

We played well from what I saw. The first half was during my lunch break and I had half an eye on the second half whilst in a tutorial...

it’s really random how much better of a side we look away from, especially as these days it can’t be down to crowd pressure...

We played well from what I saw. The first half was during my lunch break and I had half an eye on the second half whilst in a tutorial...

it’s really random how much better of a side we look away from, especially as these days it can’t be down to crowd pressure...
Everton have looked really poor of late. They’re missing Richarlison it seems. However, United were good. Bruno and Fred impressed me a lot. Not having Pogba out there probably helped too.

I usually embrace technology but looking at ridiculous calls like that “penalty” and the Bamford “offside” yesterday there’s no doubt in my mind now that VAR must go.

Back