It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Good win for Arsenal. Havertz scored again!

Now time to watch the war between Liverpool n United

I wish we were capable of going to war with them. I love seeing us knock lumps out of that lot. Especially at that place. But quite frankly it’s going to be the Alamo today.

I wish we were capable of going to war with them. I love seeing us knock lumps out of that lot. Especially at that place. But quite frankly it’s going to be the Alamo today.
Well it's not necessarily been a back and forth battle but 0 0 at half has to be somewhat of a win for United

I think if I was a player, I’d have my kit so tight that if the opposing player tried to grab it, it would rip.

I’m too vain to let everyone see my beer belly. Plus all the coolest players wear their kit long and slightly baggy and outside their shorts!

They have started to do that in Rugby the last decade or so but I suppose that’s a sport where grabbing the shirt isn’t illegal, it’s just a tackle.

I kinda even still find that a hard truth to swallow. I don’t ever want to get used to it…
Fair! I'd hate it if I were u. This is how I felt about 4 or 5 years ago every damn match.

That being said. You should be up 1 0 if Garnacho switches that and hits it with his left

Fair! I'd hate it if I were u. This is how I felt about 4 or 5 years ago every damn match.

That being said. You should be up 1 0 if Garnacho switches that and hits it with his left

Yes and no the right thing is always to go across the defender because it 9/10 mean shot or penalty plus the bend of the run isn’t onto his left. You’ve just got to tip your hat to A-A for a great recovery tackle.

Zero quality in this match. Both teams really poor but we’ve been there for the taking if Liverpool had wanted to.

Back