It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I mean yeah, but I was expecting a Liverpool win being at home. At least 3 goals. This might be the first time I used a TC that didn’t pay off

In all honesty they should have but I tend to save triple captains for games that could be 6/7 and aren’t historic rivalries. That’s like TC a player for Arsenal against you last year. They might win comfortably as a team but it’s one in a million where goals are flying in all over the place.

Maybe it was the 1 win in 13 matches?
I mean sports is all about results.

Yep and his results are keeping a team that had absolutely no right to stay up last year up. On all metrics they should have been relegated. It was a miracle. That’s without remembering that he took a bang average championship side that were in the relegation zone up based on good coaching and clever loans.

FFT update for this game week

Following the on-field medical emergency involving Luton Town player Tom Lockyer, the Premier League Board has decided last Saturday’s AFC Bournemouth v Luton fixture will be replayed in full. Here is how it will affect Fantasy Premier League.

Gameweek 17 will now be closed and FPL will update shortly, with points achieved by players in the original GW17 fixture of AFC Bournemouth v Luton voided.

Normal auto-subs and vice-captain rules will apply.

If an FPL manager had a player from that match, that player will not get points and will be replaced by a player from your bench if possible.

A reminder that FPL managers’ teams must have one goalkeeper, at least three defenders and at least one forward selected at all times. If your starting team have three defenders, and one of them played zero minutes, he can only be replaced by another defender who has played in the Gameweek.

Back