It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

If Spurs don’t get a third goal we probably aren’t winning
oh-you-aww.gif

Just finished watching the first 2 episodes of The World According To Football on Showtime. Episode 1 focuses on Brazil and the lack of women being represented not only on the world stage but specifically in Brazil. Episode 2 focuses on the pay to play bs system in the good ol US of A and how two different organizations are setup to go against that grain.

They did not let you down

I’m honestly on the verge of just cancelling my sports subscription and doing with match of the day. I don’t think I’ve ever been this dissatisfied as a fan. It’s not that we’re shit, I can deal with that, it’s that we’re boring and shit, I can’t identify with the players and we are owned by a bunch of parasites that just make everything feel somewhat inconsequential.

I’m honestly on the verge of just cancelling my sports subscription and doing with match of the day. I don’t think I’ve ever been this dissatisfied as a fan. It’s not that we’re shit, I can deal with that, it’s that we’re boring and shit, I can’t identify with the players and we are owned by a bunch of parasites that just make everything feel somewhat inconsequential.

Could be worse - imagine how Birmingham city fans feel all of the time

Could be worse - imagine how Birmingham city fans feel all of the time

Oh I get it. Unlike a lot of younger untied fans I get that we aren’t entitled to win everything every year. I remember the late 80s, early 90s and the relief of that first title in 1993!

It’s just the whole atmosphere around the club that’s toxic. If we had a bunch of hard working good lads with a solid manager and owners that gave a shit I could accept it as just being their level. Football is meant to be somewhat fun!

Back