It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I'm no Chelsea fan but anything that serves as a speed bump in the way of the City machine is something I'm okay with. Liverpool were that in 2019 and 2020. Chelsea this year.

Pep Pepped himself again?

Heard most of the first half on the radio (but missed the goal) then watched the last 15 plus injury time on YouTube, much of which seemed to dominated by City.

Just give Kante the Ballon d’Or already
If France make at least the final in the Euros I think he may be in the running. Lewandowski breaking the Müller record scoring 41 goals in 29 games is still hard to beat. If he doesn’t win by doing that then it’s just not meant to be.

I've told y'all, there is only one cure and a voodoo priestess needs to get involved.

With Zidane out and Carlo in at Real, football management seems like a fickle and illogical choice of career? It make me think about what really goes on behind the scenes.

Spurs are in for Poch, Conte, Ten Haag or maybe Potter as a fall back. I'm fine with any of them. Much better than when they were linked with Roberto Martinez or Benitez.

It would be something If Gerrard ends up at Everton, but it's football so you never know. I think Rafa, Howe, Potter are more realistic.

It would be something If Gerrard ends up at Everton, but it's football so you never know. I think Rafa, Howe, Potter are more realistic.
Potter is a great manager. I wouldn't be upset at all if he was going to come to Spurs. Everton should do everything in their power to bring him in. However, I think they end up with Eddie Howe who is an Everton fan I believe. He's not the worst manager. Rafa or Gerrard are more of a gamble.

Potter is a great manager. I wouldn't be upset at all if he was going to come to Spurs. Everton should do everything in their power to bring him in. However, I think they end up with Eddie Howe who is an Everton fan I believe. He's not the worst manager. Rafa or Gerrard are more of a gamble.

Potter is unproven. A decent coach no doubt but playing nice football whilst just avoiding relegation is absolutely no pressure at all in comparison to having to qualify for Europe and try to win trophies if possible. Rafa is at least a winner.

From what I’ve heard today Everton are a fair way along with Nuno Espirito Santo. Again I think that’s a huge gamble. Howe shows no inclination to get back into football, if he won’t go to Glasgow because family he’s not going to Liverpool for Everton and after his bail job at Burnley I‘d not trust him.

I think if Spurs get Conte though that’s a huge coup.

Potter is unproven. A decent coach no doubt but playing nice football whilst just avoiding relegation is absolutely no pressure at all in comparison to having to qualify for Europe and try to win trophies if possible. Rafa is at least a winner.

From what I’ve heard today Everton are a fair way along with Nuno Espirito Santo. Again I think that’s a huge gamble. Howe shows no inclination to get back into football, if he won’t go to Glasgow because family he’s not going to Liverpool for Everton and after his bail job at Burnley I‘d not trust him.

I think if Spurs get Conte though that’s a huge coup.
"Something something Potter xG good"

*Joe rages*

:LOL:

"Something something Potter xG good"

*Joe rages*

:LOL:

Hahahaha! Weren’t they bottom of the teams that stayed up? With amongst the least goals? Having spent a fair bit more than teams above them? If we’re talking bottom have managers doing exceptional jobs I’m giving Dyche a shot.

Hahahaha! Weren’t they bottom of the teams that stayed up? With amongst the least goals? Having spent a fair bit more than teams above them? If we’re talking bottom have managers doing exceptional jobs I’m giving Dyche a shot.
He has a good coaching and playstyle that hasn't worked out for him yet. Would much rather have taken a punt on him instead of Parker or Martinez. Everton are probably a good level to see if he can do it with a little bit better of a squad.

Back