Incoming! The New Equipment Thread

41fce87e-1178-40a2-83cd-644f1ad64c6d_text.gif

And they’re in. I still need to find the best position for them, and install the outriggers ..:. But I’m tired.

View attachment 195391

The finish is gorgeous. I love the copper line between the aluminum baffle and the piano black of the main enclosure.

View attachment 195392
I don’t mind looking stupid
Kef ?
Regardless, the finish is extraordinary

I don’t mind looking stupid
Kef ?
Regardless, the finish is extraordinary
Correct. KEF Reference 3 in the Foundry Edition black/copper/aluminum finish.

I wanted to make sure nothing was broken from shipping, so I just connected them up where I had them and popped on Roon. These things are awesome on initial listen. Sounds just float in distinct spots in space and the bass smokes my old Revel’s.

Correct. KEF Reference 3 in the Foundry Edition black/copper/aluminum finish.

I wanted to make sure nothing was broken from shipping, so I just connected them up where I had them and popped on Roon. These things are awesome on initial listen. Sounds just float in distinct spots in space and the bass smokes my old Revel’s.
Those are so black that they look like they're made out of black holes. It looks like you have speaker shaped holes that have been ripped into the fabric of space and time in your livingroom.

I want

Audio GE Teddy Classics have arrived. Mint condition- bomb proof packing by the seller. Absolutely love them. Girlfriend says she knew speakers sounded different from each other, but not like this. This room is pretty bad, but they sound amazing. They also are flat to 33 Hz- no sub needed.

I’ll likely be getting the rack refinished to match.

Step up transformers also arrived. They’ll have to wait for another day. eBay seller had free shipping from Japan. I didn’t expect free overnight. Score!

IMG_2970.jpeg

Audio GE Teddy Classics have arrived. Absolutely love them. Girlfriend says she knew speakers sounded different from each other, but not like this. This room is pretty bad, but they sound amazing. They also are flat to 33 Hz- no sub needed.

Step up transformers also arrived. They’ll have to wait for another day. eBay seller had free shipping from Japan. I didn’t expect free overnight. Score!

View attachment 195397
They are purdy.

Audio GE Teddy Classics have arrived. Mint condition- bomb proof packing by the seller. Absolutely love them. Girlfriend says she knew speakers sounded different from each other, but not like this. This room is pretty bad, but they sound amazing. They also are flat to 33 Hz- no sub needed.

View attachment 195397
Gorgeous!

View attachment 195397
Well, you got new stuff, so I guess I'll be swinging by when I'm down in your neck of the woods in a few months :)

Back