Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

No it’s a printed inner. I think all the standard issues of the Radiohead albums are printed inners?
Yeah see that's the problem. I can get the UK release but only from the UK. By the time it gets here those sleeves will have scratched the crap out of the records

UPC 634904078515 here
2016 XL pressed in NJ
some reports of surface noise, mitigated by cleaning.
maybe worth a look?

I think this is the one I have. No surface noise complaints but seems like others haven't been as lucky. It's 45RPM as well.

Great if you like it but I wouldn’t buy a Capitol Radiohead pressing unless I had no other options.

Yeah see that's the problem. I can get the UK release but only from the UK. By the time it gets here those sleeves will have scratched the crap out of the records
If you want I can pick one up for you from somewhere and swap the sleeves out before sending it on.

It's going to have still had some abuse on its journey but might save on a few scuffs

I decided In Rainbows is my favorite Radiohead record. It's not that I just got the Diskbox... I think this is a long time coming. It's a superbly balanced record and not a single weak track. The rockers like "Bodysnatchers" and "Jigsaw Falling Into Place" do it for me by adding loads of energy that pay off the quieter moments. And "Reckoner" rivals anything in their catalogue. "15 Step" is fantastic opener too. Blends the past electronic albums and coaxes you into this more "organic" outing. Plus that live almost drum & bass beat for "Weird Fishes"... damn this record is good.

This is coming from someone that had "The Bends" on blast for several years and used it as the go-to when I had my now wife over to my place for the first time in 1996. And I have "OK Computer" on my all-time Top 50 because it totally blew my mind when it came out.

Also, have you all checked out In Rainbows From The Basement? It's on Youtube... pretty cool performance.

I decided In Rainbows is my favorite Radiohead record. It's not that I just got the Diskbox... I think this is a long time coming. It's a superbly balanced record and not a single weak track. The rockers like "Bodysnatchers" and "Jigsaw Falling Into Place" do it for me by adding loads of energy that pay off the quieter moments. And "Reckoner" rivals anything in their catalogue. "15 Step" is fantastic opener too. Blends the past electronic albums and coaxes you into this more "organic" outing. Plus that live almost drum & bass beat for "Weird Fishes"... damn this record is good.

This is coming from someone that had "The Bends" on blast for several years and used it as the go-to when I had my now wife over to my place for the first time in 1996. And I have "OK Computer" on my all-time Top 50 because it totally blew my mind when it came out.

Also, have you all checked out In Rainbows From The Basement? It's on Youtube... pretty cool performance.
It’s also my favorite. High five!

If there's one thing that can be said for In Rainbows, its probably their most compact and consistent record. Ten tracks in 42 minutes and not a single dud. It's an "all killer no filler" kind of album for me

But also that diskbox. For a record that retailed at £40 it anhilates all those expensive e mofi and AP records shy of the one steps. Listening to it right now and it’s fan dab by dosey!

If there's one thing that can be said for In Rainbows, its probably their most compact and consistent record. Ten tracks in 42 minutes and not a single dud. It's an "all killer no filler" kind of album for me

Yeah it’s one of two they’ve done like that for me. The Bends being pretty much 12 consecutive singlea is the other. And still OK Computer is my fav 😂

Back