Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

TKOL is underrated... I think it's fine as is but my one wish is that they would have finished "The Butcher" and included it, that could have been a top tier RH tune with some polish imo
Very underrated...did you ever see this album live in concert? Totally made me love this album even more..the lighting and arrangements totally blew my mind

I love both the Blue and the Orange. But with my setup and the prevalence of a lot of orange tinged teak already in the room, the orange would work however it would blend in a little, the blue would pop and just, oh man they would look so good...

But I found out you can actually buy extra grills. So I could buy both however the extra grills are FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
View attachment 87130
You don't get any feedback from that center channel sitting so close to your table? Or do you run a 2.1 set-up while playing vinyl?

You don't get any feedback from that center channel sitting so close to your table? Or do you run a 2.1 set-up while playing vinyl?
Yeah totally 2.1 channel for all music.

My only issue is the 1969s spongy hardwood floors right in front of the table. Tried to reinforce them from underneath with a few added supports in the basement but they are still real springy, gotta be careful walking by right in front.

The last four tracks of HTTT are one of Radiohead's best strings of songs on an album (team Skatterbrain!).
I agree 😀 to me, trying to edit Hail to the Thief down to be shorter like a lot of people try to do misses the point... it's a fun thought exercise but I love it the way it is. Even though people say it's too long it has never felt that way to me and I like that it is a bit all over the place, it gives it it's own strange, manic energy that no other RH record has

I agree 😀 to me, trying to edit Hail to the Thief down to be shorter like a lot of people try to do misses the point... it's a fun thought exercise but I love it the way it is. Even though people say it's too long it has never felt that way to me and I like that it is a bit all over the place, it gives it it's own strange, manic energy that no other RH record has
I love HTTT!! Top 3 I think for me. Myxomatosis is a banger live indeed

and now I'm once again sad I let my ex have my HTTT CD 😖

First Radiohead CD I ever bought! No idea where it is now....but if I find it, I'll mail it to ya ! Think all my CDs are still at my parents house somewhere!
I do have great memories of this cd/album. Was in college over summer staying in my college town taking classes while everyone went home for the summer...one of my favorite summers. Care free rolling around with this cd in my car all summer was great.
That said @gaporter ill PayPal you some cash right now for you to purchase because it is a great album🍺

First Radiohead CD I ever bought! No idea where it is now....but if I find it, I'll mail it to ya ! Think all my CDs are still at my parents house somewhere!
I do have great memories of this cd/album. Was in college over summer staying in my college town taking classes while everyone went home for the summer...one of my favorite summers. Care free rolling around with this cd in my car all summer was great.
That said @gaporter ill PayPal you some cash right now for you to purchase because it is a great album🍺
you guys are amazing 😭 but it's not necessary... if I ever get too nostalgic for my CD I'm sure I can snag a copy of it for cheap off Discogs

thankfully I still have my OK Computer, Amnesiac and In Rainbows CDs... I let her take my special edition CD of The Bends too tho 😒

I also have Pablo Honey on CD somewhere...

I'd send you my CD, but I bought while I was living in Argentina and it's from those stupid years where they tried to put copy protection on CDs...

Back