Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Yes this has been on my want list for awhile...Greek only release
It is official tho? Not gonna lie, the pictures made it look a bit... bootleg-ish. But if its an official release, that's odd... why is this the only vinyl pressing of the entire EP??? That seems like a huge missed opportunity on their part to not do a repress

It is official tho? Not gonna lie, the pictures made it look a bit... bootleg-ish. But if its an official release, that's odd... why is this the only vinyl pressing of the entire EP??? That seems like a huge missed opportunity on their part to not do a repress
I found it odd too, but it’s official. It’s the only way to get You Never Washup After Yourself on vinyl beside the red promo of my iron lung

So what do we all think about the Radiohead public library?

Will have a proper look later. Looks interesting.

Been looking around on it. Pretty cool collection of stuff, and this is only the first day of it apparently.

By the way, here's a great more recent full live set:

I haven't watched any live videos from the AMSP era, so this is real nice.

So my coworker tells me a couple weeks ago that she has some Radiohead records that I can look at and possibly take if I want them. She told me they are all first pressings. She brings them last night and I finally had the chance to check them out. First thing that catches my eye is the In Rainbows 2 45rpm box set. This is the others that were in there...

Ok computer - 2008 reissue
In rainbows - 2007 OG box set
The bends - 1995 reissue
I might be wrong - 2001 OG
2+2=5 - 2009 OG

if I remember correctly the bends, 2+2 and I might be wrong are UK pressings

So my coworker tells me a couple weeks ago that she has some Radiohead records that I can look at and possibly take if I want them. She told me they are all first pressings. She brings them last night and I finally had the chance to check them out. First thing that catches my eye is the In Rainbows 2 45rpm box set. This is the others that were in there...

Ok computer - 2008 reissue
In rainbows - 2007 OG box set
The bends - 1995 reissue
I might be wrong - 2001 OG
2+2=5 - 2009 OG

if I remember correctly the bends, 2+2 and I might be wrong are UK pressings
Man, despite having a copy of In Rainbows already, I still want that box set and am kicking myself for missing out on it way back when. Nice finds

Man, despite having a copy of In Rainbows already, I still want that box set and am kicking myself for missing out on it way back when. Nice finds
I have a copy as well that sounds great as it is. Super stoked to hear this one.

still not sure what she wants for them so not mine just yet. At least I’ll get to hear it if I can’t afford it

Do yourself a favor and grab it...it’s a revelation of sound and you will hear things you never have heard before on it
Dude!!! This is incredible. I’m in tears right now. I’m listening on phones as everyone’s in bed...can’t wait to listen on the big speakers!!

Back