Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

It will be around don’t worry, if you can’t find one let us know. We will find you one somehow
Y'all are the best <3

I'm hoping that by the time it goes up for sale on Juno on July 19, I've got a bit of money to spare, so I'm trying to remain optimistic for that. I've just had to let a lot of limited releases slip by the past few months and I really don't want this to be one of them, you know?

At least I don't have to worry about being tempted by an $80 art book edition like I initially thought 😅

Why Juno though? Aren’t there any locals you could reach out too?
The only reason I specified Juno is because they don't let you buy it until the day it comes out, whereas other stores will sell out just with pre-orders. So with Juno I feel like I have more fair shot of getting one.
Doesn’t bullmoose not charge until it ships?
I've ordered from Bull Moose in the past and I always thought they charged you when you ordered it. Am I tripping? You might be right, I'm honestly not sure.

I think it will last a little bit. The other deluxe editions were in WASTE headquarters quite a bit.
I remember buying the Suspiria vinyl as soon as it went up because I thought it was a limited edition thing that would sell out quickly. Meanwhile you can still find that for less than $30, which is about what I paid for it. So it can be very hard to gauge what will be gone overnight and what will stick around for months.

@gaporter don't worry these aren't really that limited. I'm waiting until the release to determine which version to buy - indie Orange or deluxe.

I still haven't bought suspiria as I thought it was for the large part garbage but I'll pick it up eventually for a cheap price for collection purposes.

@gaporter don't worry these aren't really that limited. I'm waiting until the release to determine which version to buy - indie Orange or deluxe.

I still haven't bought suspiria as I thought it was for the large part garbage but I'll pick it up eventually for a cheap price for collection purposes.
Besides for the songs yorke sang, suspiria is garbage, then again, I’m not a fan of the horror soundtrack genre

Back