Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

That’s not 20 until next year, you’re all good 😉

SOLD!!!

There's an orange indie version without all the fancy stuff.

Thanks for looking out but It’s all good. The fancy stuff appeals to my FOMO.

It’s about 3:30 am here and it was hard to read my phone. I thought I read it was £80 not £60. Then I saw that shipping is included in the price.

I am now the proud owner of a fancy stuff version of something I have not seen nor heard.

Hey...what’s considered the best version of httt? I have the 2008 capital 45rpm currently and didn’t know if the 2003 parlaphone version was better or not?

The parlophone original always holds its value as a first U.K. Press. I have that one and it sounds really good but I can't compare to the Capitol one.

I thought Capitol remastered the catalog in 2008 though so the mix might be different. I know Ok Computer sounded different for sure.

The parlophone original always holds its value as a first U.K. Press. I have that one and it sounds really good but I can't compare to the Capitol one.

I thought Capitol remastered the catalog in 2008 though so the mix might be different. I know Ok Computer sounded different for sure.

Any capitol ones I’ve heard have been massively inferior to their Parlophone counterparts, generally less dynamic.

Back