Hip Hop

POTIC deluxe is here 😂 Slight warp but totally playable and sounds great. I can finally shut up about this release which has caused me so much grief. I’m finally happy.

tenor.gif

POTIC deluxe is here 😂 Slight warp but totally playable and sounds great. I can finally shut up about this release which has caused me so much grief. I’m finally happy.

tenor.gif
I feel like for the first time ever, I got an ALC record that wasn't warped but man, there's so much noise throughout the intro track. At least the rest of the LP seems to play pretty great! Very glad I can finally take this off the long list I have of preorders that I'm still waiting for 🤣

ODB figure was restocked if anyone missed it a few months ago

Back in school during summer vacations, I've been working as a mailman and I can definitely confirm that a lot of colleagues didn't give a shit about any of these stickers... :(
To me this sticker says "Steal me" 🤷🏻‍♂️

I really really hope the last DMX album thatll be dropped any day now is good.

Apparently, its got some decent features and swizz did a lot of work on it but X was bouncing all over the place the last few years

I did enjoy this track (which I hope is on the new album)

For those that don't know, it took Frank's Vinyl several months after they were supposed to deliver the Hidden Character albums from last year and, once they finally did, the entire run was fucked up and had Italian rap music pressed on them.

This question is for those of you that ordered it and received one of these emails.

SmartSelect_20210504-020204_Chrome.jpg

Have you received your replacement, yet? I have not

Got the Bob's Son Deluxe package or whatever you wanna call it.l, he signed the plastic sleeve as opposed to the record itself which was an... interesting choice, lighter is cool tho

EDIT: Also of course comes with the ruby yacht guaranteed enourmous seam split that you can see through 🤘

View attachment 98041
View attachment 98042
View attachment 98043
Well, at least you’ve received your order - that’s some progress… :)

Should’ve gone Deluxe as well, just because of the lighter. But I couldn’t bring myself to spend that much back then - too much stuff came out those days…

Back