Hip Hop

They originally announced the 2000 180g direct from Backwoodz and 1000 140g (ended up being 180g) for retail. All black vinyl. The 'limited' blue seems to be another repress not included in the original 3000. And then there's the upcoming ALC version. Not that I give a f**k as Backwoodz gets my fun $$$ regardless :cool:
Someone on reddit posted this. Can't confirm its provenance. I will say blue sounded like a real weird choice with the original cover.

giphy.gif

Not sure if this is new or not but saw it posted on Reddit. I don't have this and is one of, if not the, my fav Pac projects so decided to grab a copy. With their 15% off code it came to around $32 shipped:

Someone on reddit posted this. Can't confirm its provenance. I will say blue sounded like a real weird choice with the original cover.

I'd imagine the copies popping up are still part of the OG 3k pressing, I don't think there'd be a repress or new variant without Backwoodz hyping it up or dropping it on their own site first, the "blue" thing is maybe just a mistake on popmarket's site? They're not the most reliable in my experience

Not sure if this is new or not but saw it posted on Reddit. I don't have this and is one of, if not the, my fav Pac projects so decided to grab a copy. With their 15% off code it came to around $32 shipped:

What’s the code?

Please let me know if it ends up being different than the last US repress. If it is, I’ll definitely give it a go.

Edit: Holy Obi. @Believer101 will be happy:

$100 - Tri-Color + Obi + Signed Insert - Ltd. to 300
$80 - Cement (grey) + Obi + Poster - Ltd. to 300
$60 - Orange + Obi - Ltd. to 700
$60 - Grape + Obi + Poster - Ltd. to 700
$40 - Black - Open Preorder until 5/4

$20 - Cassette (Alt Cover) - Ltd. to 200
$20 - Cassette - Ltd. to 200

Drops 4/30
So, who's in this madness today?
Madness in regards to drawing quicker than your shadow as well as ending up paying up to $10 per minute for a record...

Would it make sense to look out for each other?
Or is everyone just going for the open preorder to make it only $4 per minute...

So, who's in this madness today?
Madness in regards to drawing quicker than your shadow as well as ending up paying up to $10 per minute for a record...

Would it make sense to look out for each other?
Or is everyone just going for the open preorder to make it only $4 per minute...
Think I’m going to pass on this one. It’s been an expensive month and I need to give my wallet some time to recover.

Back