Hip Hop

I grabbed the CD off Get on Down. Hope it keeps with the same dark theme and is on the same level as the first one.

Is GasDrawls any better? They have a colored (or black) without all the extra stuff if you didn't want (I'm totally ignorant of international shipping costs)
Definitely better but a bit on the pricey side still, might have to be reasonable and hang on and see! Gasdrawls alt cover is real nice though, prefer it to the original

Damn. Missed that Gas Drawls

Looks like these are back in stock, for now

Song is great.
But that clip is shit

giphy.gif

Wonder if I will ever get to finish my Al.Divino,Westside Gunn,Benny,Conway and Crimeapple collection.
Anyone in here pulled it off yet? I'm relatively close on each but yea its hard lol
Not even WSG has a full collection of his own stuff after the water damage incident hahah. Crimeapple and Benny are maybe achieveable even if you're not rich or an early collector, divino probably tough cause there's been a constant barrage of releases from him for like 3 years. WSG or Conway... that would be quite impressive

Not even WSG has a full collection of his own stuff after the water damage incident hahah. Crimeapple and Benny are maybe achieveable even if you're not rich or an early collector, divino probably tough cause there's been a constant barrage of releases from him for like 3 years. WSG or Conway... that would be quite impressive

Your not close to any full collections?

Your not close to any full collections?
Nah, not anyone who has more than like 3 mixtapes/albums anyway, off the top of my head close to a Freddie and Denzel discog but I'm missing a few there including some of the very expensive ones. Would probably drive myself insane and to financial ruin trying to hunt full collections haha

Wonder if I will ever get to finish my Al.Divino,Westside Gunn,Benny,Conway and Crimeapple collection.
Anyone in here pulled it off yet? I'm relatively close on each but yea its hard lol
All I’m missing from Divino is Triple Black Diamonds, which is about to be reissued by Fxck Rxp and Bengal Bone Marrow, which I’m not convinced actually exists, but if it does, I’ll probably never own.

I do have all the Buze Bruvaz releases but they don’t get a lot of love on here.

Last edited:
All I’m missing from Divino is Triple Black Diamonds, which is about to be reissued by Fxck Rxp and Bengal Bone Marrow, which I’m not convinced actually exists, but if it does, I’ll probably never own.

I do have all the Buze Bruvaz releases but they don’t get a lot of love on here.

Nice! Some of his early stuff is big $$
But I think Al.Divinos stuff could easily be repressed with him having so many vinyl labels in his pocket.
So I'm just waiting on the expensive stuff to finish him off hahaha

Back