Hip Hop

I refuse to follow every little random post that bitter Twitter has to offer. That shit will make you just as miserable as them and have you hating everything that comes out lol.

Looking forward to this album personally. Really curious to see what he's bringing on this one
Fair, didn't start out trying to be a naysayer even if I am not historically a Cole album fan. Just thought that similarity was fascinating. Everybody who is excited about the album, I'm happy for you and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

P.s. gary is actually a pretty cool hip hop writer who intentionally highlights a lot of underground, off the radar stuff.

For those that don't know, it took Frank's Vinyl several months after they were supposed to deliver the Hidden Character albums from last year and, once they finally did, the entire run was fucked up and had Italian rap music pressed on them.

This question is for those of you that ordered it and received one of these emails.

View attachment 98040

Have you received your replacement, yet? I have not
Dm'd him last tuesday (i think) and he told me that he's hoping to have an update in the next 2 weeks. Whether that happens or not who knows but fingers crossed. Also that album he sent is totally him and his homies lol at least it lets us know he doesn't believe in test presses which is very strange

Dm'd him last tuesday (i think) and he told me that he's hoping to have an update in the next 2 weeks. Whether that happens or not who knows but fingers crossed. Also that album he sent is totally him and his homies lol at least it lets us know he doesn't believe in test presses which is very strange

It sure rook a long fucking time just to send the wrong shit

Fatbeats exclusive Crimeapple back up

what's people experience with ordering from the mello music group online shop ordered from them 10 days ago and they still haven't shipped my items out yet?

Direct links to the Czarface/DOOM for anyone interested:
- Super What? (Yellow Sunburst Vinyl Bundle w/Instrumentals LP + CD + Comic Book)
- Super What? (Blue Sunburst Vinyl Bundle w/Instrumentals LP + CD + Comic Book)
- Super What? (Black Vinyl LP)

Holding out for either a HHV exclusive or a wider release of the black, bundles are like $120 after shipping to Ireland!
Is GasDrawls any better? They have a colored (or black) without all the extra stuff if you didn't want (I'm totally ignorant of international shipping costs)

Back