Hip Hop

Just trying to support one of my favorite local guys -- (probably lesser known) Boston rapper Michael Christmas (associated with Cousin Stizz, et. al.)

I think that Fudge - Lady Parts was the first thing that I ever bought from VMP, along with Mick Jenkins - The Waters, after discovering that I could buy them without a membership

I think that Fudge - Lady Parts was the first thing that I ever bought from VMP, along with Mick Jenkins - The Waters, after discovering that I could buy them without a membership
Man I always forget about that Fudge project so thank you for reminding me about it 😅

New Flysiifu video. EP $mokebreak coming 3/19 and apparently a deluxe edition that is both the LP and EP.

$mokebreak EP:

01 $mokebreak Stock
02 Oatmeal [ft. Chuck Strangers]
03 3 Dope Boys [ft. 3WaySlim]
04 L’s [ft. Fousheé]
05 Good Word [ft. YUNGMORPHEUS]
06 Shawty [ft. Big Kahuna OG]
07 Tha Divide [ft. ZelooperZ, Mavi and Koncept Jack$on]
08 Remote Relocation [ft. Peso Gordon and B. Cool-Aid]
09 Blame

I think I like the red marble and the alt cover splatters the best. Gonna have to decide what to go for

I feel the same way. Maybe the yellow and red of the two splatters
I like the alt cover and I think it looks best with the yellow backgrounds. so I'm leaning red/yellow splatter or, believe it or not, pic disc

I feel the same way. Maybe the yellow and red of the two splatters

I like the alt cover and I think it looks best with the yellow backgrounds. so I'm leaning red/yellow splatter or, believe it or not, pic disc
Thing is the OG cover matches well with the OG so would display nicely next to it which would make the red marble appealing.

But the alt cover is dope too but actually thinking I like the purple a little more.

🤔

Back