Hip Hop

Nature Sounds (Machs people) Urged myself and other stans thru Twitter DMs to trust them and subscribe to their email list b4 this weekend.

Now people are speculating at a Deluxe Version of Bulletproof Luh with bonus tracks or Luh Hertz is dropping on vinyl for vday

Last edited:
Nature Sounds (Machs people) Urged myself and other stans thru Twitter DMs to trust them and subscribe to their email list b4 this weekend.

Now people are speculating at a Deluxe Version of Bulletproof Luh with bonus tracks or Luh Hertz is dropping on vinyl for vday
Hoping it's something to do with the mystery item.

Got a couple of vinyl I'm already trying to get between now and Monday. I don't need another Mach record to stress over too lol

I keep getting an error message trying to sign up to Nature Sounds mailing list so I guess I’ll just wait til whatever gets posted here 🤷‍♀️

edit: actually pretty sure I’m already signed up which is probably why I’m getting an error message.

I keep getting an error message trying to sign up to Nature Sounds mailing list so I guess I’ll just wait til whatever gets posted here 🤷‍♀️

edit: actually pretty sure I’m already signed up which is probably why I’m getting an error message.

yes. i went ahead and added my gmail as backup in case too loll

Back