Hip Hop

I'm extremely excited and proud of these two releases that I just put up for pre-order on my label, so I had to share with this thread.

TMR-10: Marcus D - Melancholy Hopeful
(Basically a Nujabes record, same vibe and same collaborators, a true honor to the man's legacy)

TMR-11: TRIIIBE - III AM What III AM
(Neo soul/hip-hop fusion, FFO: Noname, Flatbush Zombies, ATCQ)

Not sure I want that bunny cover on any of my clothes 🤣

That Kane Train Records stuff is kind of dope. But also, E$GN2 clothes? That mean these songs are for a sequel?

EDIT: Google search shows those E$GN shirts dropped a few months ago. I didn't hear that so still, we getting a sequel?

Not sure I want that bunny cover on any of my clothes 🤣

That Kane Train Records stuff is kind of dope. But also, E$GN2 clothes? That mean these songs are for a sequel?

EDIT: Google search shows those E$GN shirts dropped a few months ago. I didn't hear that so still, we getting a sequel?

I think it’s just a play on the ESPN 2 logo

5F1A023C-B582-4733-BFF1-33800DF39F82.jpeg

Kids See Ghosts - Target Exclusive Pink Vinyl

The regular black drop of this was a surprisingly good package for a fairly cheap record. Not sure how the RSD one turned out / how this will turn out (not sure if they are the same)

The regular black drop of this was a surprisingly good package for a fairly cheap record. Not sure how the RSD one turned out / how this will turn out (not sure if they are the same)

I think it’s the same as the RSD release. The description says translucent pink. I’ve heard it sound just as good as the standard release.

MF DOOM - My Favorite Ladies (Splatter)

The Run DMC MoFi showed up on popmarket there if anyone else was keeping an eye out for it (I think works out cheaper for me than most other places I've seen it available cause of cheap international shipping)

EDIT: Also you can use a code, THANKS10, for 10% off, not sure if it only works if it's your first order but you have to create an account/log in to use it

Last edited:
Back