Hip Hop

OMGGGGGGGGG FALSE ALARM!!!!!

WE GOT A FUCKING SINGLE FROM UPPITY N*****

there were 10 EPs he made in 2012-2013. They made up a mixtape called SUPERTAPE

We have the files for 6. 4 remain missing. 3 of which have no name.

Now we got a single. Remain, Circa 2012. MACH BLESSED

I had to check Reddit for the mug 😂 Cool that there was a flexi too, but I’ve only tried to play a flexi once and it didn’t go well. Glad I passed. I assumed it would just be a stress ball or some shit

UmK.gif

Pretty aggravating, to say the least.

I had to check Reddit for the mug 😂 Cool that there was a flexi too, but I’ve only tried to play a flexi once and it didn’t go well. Glad I passed. I assumed it would just be a stress ball or some shit

did u see the update!! i forgot to quote u!!! He blessed us with the most rare song in his discog atm

a flexi single from a EP that exists but no one still has from 2012

Ahh never mind, thought you were talking about whatever is happening this weekend

Nahh mystery item is an unreleased single from an unreleased project AND a Certified Mach-Hommy Investor Mug

this weekend: Nature Sounds said ummmmm when i said vday drop. then another user said itd be crazy if luh hertz popped up cuz valentines day and NS said it is that time of year so who knows

Thank you to whoever posted about that Manger on McNichols at Red Eye Records a while back. It started it’s harrowing journey to the US today!
I spend many days thinking about my Conway - 50 Round Drum making its wavy trek along the Atlantic Ocean wondering if it'll ever find the day where it makes it to my record shelf.

Back