Hip Hop

I'm so excited to hear how this turns out. Benny x Fraud is really intriguing to me
Benny was in his bag. The production on the three tracks sounded smooth and musically rich like the stuff Fraud does for curren$y, but it was more direct and energetic to match Benny's delivery which is perfect. I like Fraud's hazy laid back production style for the artists he usually works with, but am glad that he revved it up a little for this project.

Dug out CNN’s War Report for a spin tonight. I probably haven’t listened to this all the way through for a long time. This really was the peak of that NY 90s sound IMO
Man I love this album. Production was great the whole album, but the 2 Buckwild beats and the 2 piano loops on Bloody Money and Stick You are highlights.

I lived out east an hour out of NYC at the time, so my whole rap consumption from age 11 to 13 when I started listening to rap was that whole 90s NYC scene with Wu, CNN, Busta, Jay, BIG, Beatnuts, Nas, Mobb Deep. Wasn’t til I moved to Chicago that I realized there was more than that lol

Back