Hip Hop

That dude flipping the TPOTIC is a fucking wingnut. I woke up with a harrassing message in my personal gmail account today.

Plus, he was last viewing Andy's profile after his thread was locked

View attachment 71363

@AndySlash @Colonel_Angus @mcherry @GritNGlitter @Kris @nolalady @Alexander @HiFi Guy @gouis @Captainfog @RenegadeMonster

Someone is going to need to ban him asap, since he's trying to gather up personal info on members
I’m not sure editing an existing post to add more user tags sends a notification to those adds. At least, it didn’t before.

alas, I am no longer an admin. But I’ll re-tag the others here to get them the notification.

@AndySlash @Kris @Alexander @nolalady @gouis @HiFi Guy @Colonel_Angus @RenegadeMonster @GritNGlitter @Captainfog

In a small effort to restore the friendly spirit in here... Anyone need a copy of Conway's excellent "Look What I Became"? VD sent my white copy to Russia and after a six month journey I finally have it, so I am happy to sell my black copy at-cost, $45. I think it goes for roughly double that. USA shipping is on me.

It has been opened but is still minty (stored in inner and outer sleeves, crisp corners, only played 4 or 5 times etc).

I missed this ep when it dropped a couple of weeks ago but I'm glad I found out about it now. There are are some great features on here and the beats are all solid.

Video with Boldy And G Rap is dope.

Vinyl tomorrow on Tuff Kong.

Found the clothes a year or two back because they made a hat for ALC. This is the first comp I'm tempted to pick up. Feature list is solid and I really like the Crime track. Thanks for the reminder.

Found the clothes a year or two back because they made a hat for ALC. This is the first comp I'm tempted to pick up. Feature list is solid and I really like the Crime track. Thanks for the reminder.
Yay, I’ve got that hat - not even knowing Real Bad Man back then... :giggle:

In a small effort to restore the friendly spirit in here... Anyone need a copy of Conway's excellent "Look What I Became"? VD sent my white copy to Russia and after a six month journey I finally have it, so I am happy to sell my black copy at-cost, $45. I think it goes for roughly double that. USA shipping is on me.

It has been opened but is still minty (stored in inner and outer sleeves, crisp corners, only played 4 or 5 times etc).
Sent you a message. :)

How did he find your email address btw? Did you post it and he skimmed through your posts?

My website is in my signature. He used the contact form on my site to hit my personal email. I won't respond through there, or he'll have the actual email. If he was slick like me, he could find it easily, though. Instead, this genius put his real address in the contact form.

Not to go into too much detail, but I know what he looks like now, his real name, and that he thinks Harry Styles has a "cool album cover." He's zero threat, but that shit is still unnerving to wake up to an email from a stranger calling me a "fucking pussy." I don't like playing internet games, but if you want to take things off forum and start poking at me, I'll do what's needed. I have a public IG with photos of my kid all over it. I'm proactively covering my bases.

R3FUSQ5H5jzVe.gif

My website is in my signature. He used the contact form on my site to hit my personal email. I won't respond through there, or he'll have the actual email. If he was slick like me, he could find it easily, though. Instead, this genius put his real address in the contact form.

Not to go into too much detail, but I know what he looks like now, his real name, and that he thinks Harry Styles has a "cool album cover." He's zero threat, but that shit is still unnerving to wake up to an email from a stranger calling me a "fucking pussy." I don't like playing internet games, but if you want to take things off forum and start poking at me, I'll do what's needed. I have a public IG with photos of my kid all over it. I'm proactively covering my bases.

View attachment 71395
His reddit also shares the same username as the one on here. A classic case of extremely online kid thinking the rules don't apply to him.

Back